Launch Federal Credit Union donates $2,000 to FUTURES Foundation
FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools recently received $2,000 from Launch Federal Credit Union to support its programs in Volusia County Schools. Pictured are Launch Federal Credit Union Business Development Specialist David Jimenez and FUTURES Foundation Executive Director Cynthia Ramirez. For more information about FUTURES, please contact Mrs. Ramirez at (386) 255-6475, ext. 50730, caperric@volusia.K12.FL.US or visit www.FuturesVolusia.org.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Women United donates $2,500 to Take Stock in Children Program
- Volusia Names Nicole Grebosz Teacher of the Year
- FUTURES Foundation Received a $12,000 Hurricane Irma Relief Grant from the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- FUTURES Foundation Elects Jessica Eckelbarger to its Board
- “FUTURES Foundation receives $5,000 grant from Duke Energy Foundation”
- FUTURES Foundation & Volusia County Schools names First Year Teachers of the Year
- FUTURES Foundation receives $10,660 from CraftWorks Foundation (Rock Bottom)
- FUTURES Graduates 39 from Tomorrow’s Leaders Program