CANCELLED - FUTURES Caribbean Party, presented by Brown & Brown Insurance
After careful consideration for the safety and well-being of our supporters & community and given current COVID-19 guidance, FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools has made the difficult to cancel its 2020 Caribbean Party, presented by Brown & Brown Insurance, on March 28th, honoring Bob & Sherri Lloyd.
The event was scheduled to host more than 380 people and FUTURES greatly appreciates everyone’s amazing support for this annual event, its only major fundraiser. On a positive note, FUTURES will be conducting the event’s silent auction via the Click Bid on-line bidding platform which has been used for the past two years. Register to bid & view items at www.Futures.cbo.io. The auctions will close at 9 p.m. Sunday, April 5th.
If you would still like to support FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools, Caribbean Party sponsorship or ticket purchase amount may be donated in full to support FUTURES’ mission of investing in the future of Volusia County Public School students and teachers.
If you would like a refund for your ticket or sponsorship amount, you may request the refund by emailing FUTURESFoundation@Volusia.k12.fl.us or calling 386.255.6475, ext. 50730. FUTURES kindly requests your refund request by 5 p.m. Monday, March 30, so they may promptly process your refund. If you would like for FUTURES to keep your sponsorship or ticket purchase as a donation, no action is needed. Please let FUTURES know if you would like to receive an updated tax receipt letter without the fair market value of the ticket listed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact FUTURES Executive Director Cynthia Ramirez at FUTURESFoundation@Volusia.k12.fl.us or 386.255.6475, ext. 50730.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Volusia Names Nicole Grebosz Teacher of the Year
- Launch Federal Credit Union donates $2,000 to FUTURES Foundation
- Women United donates $2,500 to Take Stock in Children Program
- FUTURES Foundation Elects Jessica Eckelbarger to its Board
- FUTURES Foundation Received a $12,000 Hurricane Irma Relief Grant from the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- ?FUTURES Foundation receives $5,000 grant from Duke Energy Foundation?
- FUTURES Celebrates the 2020 Teacher of the Year Nominees
- FUTURES Foundation & Volusia County Schools names First Year Teachers of the Year