FUTURES elects new Board member - Patrick Opalewski
DAYTONA BEACH, FL – FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools recently elected area business leader Patrick Opalewski to its Board of Directors. Mr. Opalewski, CCIM, is Senior Vice President and General Manager of the Real Estate Division of the Root Company in Ormond Beach. A graduate of Daytona Leadership Class XXIV, his community service also includes the Board of Directors of the Daytona Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce and Executive Council of the Volusia County Association of Responsible Development. He resides in Ormond Beach, FL.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Volusia Names Nicole Grebosz Teacher of the Year
- Launch Federal Credit Union donates $2,000 to FUTURES Foundation
- Women United donates $2,500 to Take Stock in Children Program
- FUTURES Foundation Elects Jessica Eckelbarger to its Board
- FUTURES Foundation Received a $12,000 Hurricane Irma Relief Grant from the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- ?FUTURES Foundation receives $5,000 grant from Duke Energy Foundation?
- FUTURES Celebrates the 2020 Teacher of the Year Nominees
- FUTURES Foundation & Volusia County Schools names First Year Teachers of the Year