James T. “Tom” Russell Memorial Scholarship Application
Amount awarded: $500 - $1,000 Number of awards: up to 3
- GPA 2.5 Minimum
- Must be a senior at one of the 10 Volusia County public high schools.
- Student must plan to enter the field of education to become a teacher.
- Must provide an essay explaining why you want to become a teacher.
- Funds will be delivered directly to the college/university you will be attending to benefit your student services account.
This award is administered by FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools.
Congratulations to our 2022 scholarship recipients:
- Emily Costello, Atlantic High
- Briana Marie Germes, University High
- Rylee Giles, New Smyrna Beach High
- Charlee Robbins, Seabreeze High
For questions concerning the application, please contact FUTURES Foundation at 386.255.6475, ext. 50730, or FuturesFoundation@Volusia.k12.fl.us.