FUTURES Foundation Elects 1 new Board Member
FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools recently elected area business leader David Jimenez, Port Orange, to its Board of Directors.
Mr. Jimenez is the Business Development Specialist for Launch Federal Credit Union where he been employed for 27 years. A native of Venezuela, Mr. Jimenez is a graduate of Daytona State College and serves on many advisory boards including the Volusia County Schools Career & Technical Education and Latino Steering Committee and Academy of Finance at both University High & Spruce Creek High Schools. He also is actively involved with five area chambers of commerce and many professional organizations.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Volusia Names Nicole Grebosz Teacher of the Year
- Launch Federal Credit Union donates $2,000 to FUTURES Foundation
- Women United donates $2,500 to Take Stock in Children Program
- FUTURES Celebrates the 2020 Teacher of the Year Nominees
- FUTURES Foundation Elects Jessica Eckelbarger to its Board
- FUTURES Foundation Received a $12,000 Hurricane Irma Relief Grant from the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- ?FUTURES Foundation receives $5,000 grant from Duke Energy Foundation?
- FUTURES Foundation & Volusia County Schools names First Year Teachers of the Year