FUTURES Foundation Hires Stephanie Parks as Administrative Assistant
FUTURES Foundation for Volusia County Schools has hired Stephanie C. Parks, Deltona, as its new Administrative Assistant.
Mrs. Parks will be responsible for administrative support to FUTURES and Take Stock in Children. She attended Stetson University in Deland, FL, where she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Religious Studies and holds minors in Music Performance and Spanish. She has 10 years of Youth Development focused experience-- ranging from academic classrooms to religious formation. Most recently, she spent the last 5 years as the Program Coordinator of a YMCA grant-funded teen program partnering with up to 6 Volusia County schools each year. This program allowed her to strengthen her connections within the School District and positively impact high school students through group mentoring, life skills training, and service learning.
Bookmark & Share
Be the first to comment on this post below!
Most Popular Articles
- Volusia Names Nicole Grebosz Teacher of the Year
- Launch Federal Credit Union donates $2,000 to FUTURES Foundation
- Women United donates $2,500 to Take Stock in Children Program
- FUTURES Celebrates the 2020 Teacher of the Year Nominees
- FUTURES Foundation Elects Jessica Eckelbarger to its Board
- FUTURES Foundation Received a $12,000 Hurricane Irma Relief Grant from the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties
- ?FUTURES Foundation receives $5,000 grant from Duke Energy Foundation?
- FUTURES Foundation & Volusia County Schools names First Year Teachers of the Year